doubleyous

I would say, "Hi" if I was to see your beautiful face, but I can't...because you are reading me (whoever you are)
Doubleyous.

Who
What
When
Where
Why?

Who am I?: I'm Lily. I am a fifteen year old girl who just needs a little comfort by blogging. I am an over emotional wreck, like every single teenager girl. I love eating, smelling lilacs, taking pictures, picking out my clothes, cleansing, acting&singing, and most of all listening to music.
What, what did you say?: I said that I am a fifteen year old girl, yes I did. I just need this comfort in my life. I tend to be a little party animal type of girl who really stresses herself out. I do well in school, have friends, but just care too much what people think of me.
When, when did you decide to make this?: Funny story actually...(cricket cricket); theres actually no story involved at all. I always had a blog on Tumblr.Com (lilylilee, look me up!) and I always found the joy of writing and posting things out of complete abhorrence or liking. I just decided to get more serious instead of blogging about feelings (even though I still use Tumblr I wanted to use this site just to express something that viewers would actually care about).
Where, where are you from?: I am from a "long island" living on a cliff by the sea.
Why, why are you on here?: I need a little more seriousness in my life.

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

We all have this desire:



 be the skinniest we can possibly be. Isn't that just ignorant? I mean, don't get me wrong, I am still going through that stage of just wanting to be the prettiest all the time, and the skinniest and the coolest that I possibly can be, but why skinniest? This is an obsession to most girls (especially at the ages of 13-24), and it's eating us to our bones (no pun intended). We care so much about how we look on the outside, when really its all about the inside (how cliche, how corny, shush). I'm pretty aware of how cliche that was of me to say, I am, I am, but I learned from the best that people don't really care about how you look on the outside; they really care about who you look/are in the inside. I am a funny, outgoing (how contradicting) emotional, smart, charismatic girl who just wants to have fun and live life to the fullest, but whats actually holding me back are the people out there who are there to judge and succeed in the role to being the GREEN HAIRY MONSTER on your back called (dare I say) bitches.
Why do people, like me, have this crazy obsession with being this way when we have so much going for us already? I mean this question lingers my mind almost everyday after everyone tells me to stop being the way I am (insecure, a second guesser). 

No comments:

Post a Comment