doubleyous

I would say, "Hi" if I was to see your beautiful face, but I can't...because you are reading me (whoever you are)
Doubleyous.

Who
What
When
Where
Why?

Who am I?: I'm Lily. I am a fifteen year old girl who just needs a little comfort by blogging. I am an over emotional wreck, like every single teenager girl. I love eating, smelling lilacs, taking pictures, picking out my clothes, cleansing, acting&singing, and most of all listening to music.
What, what did you say?: I said that I am a fifteen year old girl, yes I did. I just need this comfort in my life. I tend to be a little party animal type of girl who really stresses herself out. I do well in school, have friends, but just care too much what people think of me.
When, when did you decide to make this?: Funny story actually...(cricket cricket); theres actually no story involved at all. I always had a blog on Tumblr.Com (lilylilee, look me up!) and I always found the joy of writing and posting things out of complete abhorrence or liking. I just decided to get more serious instead of blogging about feelings (even though I still use Tumblr I wanted to use this site just to express something that viewers would actually care about).
Where, where are you from?: I am from a "long island" living on a cliff by the sea.
Why, why are you on here?: I need a little more seriousness in my life.

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

the comfy sweaters the complete me.



No comments:

Post a Comment